At some point, you finally get it:
the most important questions in life can't be answered with a number!
- When you’re gone, how will you be remembered?
- At the end of the day, how will your life have made a difference?
- When all is said and done, what will those you love say about what you've done?
- What have you accomplished with your wealth? Not just your money, but all the wealth—the real wealth—you have at your disposal?
- Whose lives have been touched by your life?
If you refuse to be thought of as a balance sheet, and if the time has come for you to consciously focus on the legacy of your lifetime, you’ve come to the right place.
Dr. Barrie Sanford Greiff of Harvard Medical School has written:
"Many people I meet and talk with every day openly question whether we have become too 'caught up in the thick of thin things.' . . . I sense a yearning in these people, a desire to pass on something more than the material wealth they have accumulated. They want to pass on something of themselves—something of the spirit—of who they are and what they have meant. . . . Many seem to say, 'My life has more relevance than simple economics after a lifetime of living and contribution. I refuse to be thought of as a balance sheet.'” Legacy: The Giving of Life's Greatest Treasures, p. xxi
The SunBridge Legacy Builder Institute
The SunBridge Legacy Builder Institute is a national non-profit organization whose mission is to foster legacy builders and legacy building in our communities. It fellowships and certifies exceptional professionals who understand and implement sound principles and practices of legacy building in their work with their clients and customers.
We encourage you to use this website to find and work with a qualified professional SunBridge Legacy Advisor in your area.